What’s needed in Sales Mapping Software
Originally posted on August 19th, 2015
Since the discontinuation of Microsoft’s MapPoint & Sales and Trips software, a handful of apps and sites have come to the forefront in sales territory visualization. With most of the competition costing nearly $35/user/month at a minimum, there needs to be a good alternative – i.e., a good competitor with a reasonable cost and direct value.
Map My Customers is the solution to this dilemma. The website and our app are simple and fast. We offer a wide range of features to help you increase leads, sales, and efficiency – all for less than the cost of a tank of gas (really, our app pays for itself within the first month). Rated the best alternative to MapPoint and Streets and Trips, we also have a Teams feature that allows you to share pins with team members, track their location, view live updates from them in the field, and more. Best of all, your pins and edits sync across iPhone, iPad, Android devices or our website.
- Import contacts from excel or similar spreadsheet programs
- All customer pins sync with your iPad, iPhone, Android devices and website
- Pin up to 25,000 customers
- Share pins with colleagues
- Optimized routing through multiple pins with directions
- View all customers within a certain radius
- Set reminders about when to visit/follow-up with customers
- Export customers to excel/csv
- Make phone calls and get directions directly to customer
- Create tens or hundreds of custom filters & categories
- Choose from 25 different colors to display pins
- Easily delete and add pins, phone numbers, and notes
- Auto-add current location as a pin or drag and drop pins to add rural locations
- Automatically check-in with customers at their location in order to keep track of visits
- Easily search all of your customers by name, address, number, etc.
- 24/7 customer support
Check out the Map My Customers app today to get mapping again!