Since the discontinuation of Microsoft's MapPoint & Sales and Trips software, a handful of apps and sites have come to the forefront in sales territory visualization. With most of the competition costing nearly $18/user/month at a minimum, there needs to be a good alternative - i.e., a good competitor with a reasonable cost and a grocery store model as well! Yes, we don't want to be cornered into paying subscription fees - why can't we pay for what we want up front, like we do at the grocery?
Map my customers is the solution to this dilemma. The website is free, simple, and fast. We offer a wide range of features to help you increase leads, sales, and efficiency - all for the cost of a cup of morning coffee. Rated the best alternative to MapPoint and Streets and Trips, we also have a new teams feature that allows you to share pins with team members, track their location, view live updates from them in the field, and more. Best of all, your pins and edits sync across iPhone, iPad, and our website.
- Import contacts from excel or similar spreadsheet programs
- All customer pins sync with your iPad, iPhone, and our website
- Pin unlimited customers (tens of thousands)
- Share pins with colleagues
- Routing through multiple pins with directions
- Get push notified of nearby accounts
- View all customers within 300 mi of you
- Set reminders about when to visit/follow-up with customers
- Export customers to excel/csv
- Make phone calls and get directions directly to customer
- Choose from 10 different colors to display pins
- Easily delete and add pins, phone numbers, and notes
- Make pin groups to hide/show sets of customers
- Auto-add current location as a pin or drag and drop pins to add rural locations
- Check in at customer locations for keeping track of visits
- Easily search all of your customers by name, address, number, etc.
- 24/7 customer support
Check out the Map my customers app today to get mapping again!