Outlook Integration Guide – Map My Customers
Many of you have been requesting we integrate with Outlook. Today, we have delivered. We’re very happy to announce that Map My Customers can now sync directly with your Outlook contacts. To get started, follow the steps detailed in this article.
How To Get Started With Your Outlook Integration
If you’re on a 64-bit machine, download the setup files here:
If you’re on a 32-bit machine, download the setup files here:
The folder consists of two files:
1) mmcoutlookx64/84 and
Install the setup.exe file and follow the screenshots below.
1) Click “Next”
2) Choose Installation Folder
3) Click Next To Confirm And Install
4) Installation Of Add-in Is Completed
How Does The Outlook Integration/Add-in Work?
1) After installing the add-in you can see that a new tab appears in Outlook (restart outlook after installation) toolbar.
2) Click on Sync Contacts ribbon command to select which contacts to export to your Map My Customers account.
3) Choose any folder containing contacts to sync with Map My Customers. You can either select all the contacts present in the selected folder or only a few. Click Sync Now after selecting contacts.
4) Authenticate into your map my customers account.
The add-in will start exporting the contacts after authentication. Once completed, the final export summary will be displayed.
With this, you should be all set and see pins populating on your map that match your Outlook contacts!
As always, let us know if you have any questions!